Of course as children, we all, in all our cultures and societies, learn behavior from observation, imitation and encouragement of various kinds. So by the suggestion made, we all \\\"pretend\\\" most of the time.
— Gary Gygax
- A New ForumMay 25, 2022I have to admit, i like forums. I like them because […]
- Spellcasting 2.0May 23, 2022Spellcasting 2.0 – An Addon to the RAW Spell […]
- New Crits On The BlockMay 20, 2022Since D&D came out combat has evolved in the game, […]
- UpdatesMay 19, 2022So I have a few, but a quick note here and more […]
- Episode 13 – HE / SHE WHAT NOW?May 10, 2022At the end of the previous episode, the party had […]